Here are some important information about lovebirds:
- Males of these birds are less aggressive than females, so many prefer to raise females than males.
- Red is not good for lovebirds, so it’s best to keep that off.
Lovebirds sometimes do painful pains for humans.
- Reproduction and production of new species of the same species is easy for those birds.
- When placing a lovebird cage, a good place should be chosen
- Lovebirds make an overall feathers change every year.
- Love birds are clean animals, if you find them most of the time cleaning their body by the beak, so it is best to put a container of water to them once a week to wash them.
- It is preferable to cut the wings of birds from time to time, as a way to prevent them from flying and flying high when they are removed from the cage for training or play.
- When choosing a lovebird cage preferred metal cages, as well as those of large size and spacious.
- It is okay to feed these birds some vegetables such as spinach, watercress and lettuce, as well as some fruits, in addition to eggs that provide them with calcium.